Sunday, April 19, 2009

my big return

Things seem to be getting back to normal after our return from Europe. I've posted an album of Europe pics on my facebook page and Erin is doing an amazing job of recounting the days through her blog. I'm spending this weekend crammed inside a classroom for my Real Estate intensive review. I take the state test on Tuesday.... we shall see.

I have to admit that my fitness suffered horribly while in Europe. Day one started great with a little Tony Horton Hotel Room workout - but then I got sick. Like, make it through the day and get into bed sick. It lasted until about the last four days, which Erin and I spent traveling through Belgium. Those days were filled with beer and patat frittes, which does not leave one excited to do squats.

SO - tomorrow - MONDAY - marks the beginning of hopping back on the train. I was about 75% through the ChaLean Extreme program before we left - so i'm going to back up about a week and jump in. Hopefully that extra week will give my body the time it needs for muscle memory to kick in. I do know that the fact our diet has resumed has helped the body quite a bit. No more need for a 2pm nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment