Friday, April 10, 2009

computer withdrawl

So we are now 8 days into our europe trip. We have one internet connection that has to be shared AND the modem has to be reset when we switch from mac's to PC's. This, along with our packed schedules of 8AM to 8PM 'things to do' leave me with very little time to be on the ol' laptop.
This has allowed me to realize how much I rely on this thing for communication. I haven't been withdrawing per se, but I definitely have noticed.
Erin and I are heading to Antwerp tomorrow for one night and then to Brugges for two nights. We are both looking forward to a little alone time. :)
I've posted some photos on facebook but i'm attaching one of my favorites here. Erin and family got me an early b-day present - a new lens. It's a canon 24-70 EF 2.8. Pretty sweet - and i'm having a field day over here with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment