Thursday, February 5, 2009

My view

This is what my office looks like right now. It's obviously a work in progress. Things are coming along smoothly out here. It's freezing, like 18 degrees at night - which is kind of odd. I'm excited for it to warm up some so I can do some necessary outdoor house maintenance. That's fun to say.
We are settling in slowly. You might find Erin feels differently (dec-o-blog). We are both going through an up and down roller coaster of highs and lows. I think the coolest thing is that we are going through it together.
We have a huge weekend planned. Lewis Black at the Florida Theater on Friday, NY on Sunday to see In the Heights and then Orlando on Tuesday to see our friends Jimmy and Kelly for a grown up prom night. This will be nice after a week of our heads buried in moving boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment