Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Smiles

Last night was full of them. The most I remember in a long time. Now a lot of people say that in a very self depreciating sense, and I truly don't mean it that way. I am a smiley guy or guy smiley, so that makes it super special.
Erin and I were honored with a roast disguised as The three bearded guys show. I won't go into details, as Erin did a good job of that on her blog (dec-o-blog) and i'm sure videos will surface soon enough.

It was an amazing night though. I feel truly honored to have friends who put so much time and energy into this. It showed through so clearly everyone's love for us, and Erin and I agreed that at the end - we didn't want to move. So thank you to everyone who put their heart into last night. You know who you are - and for those of you who couldn't make it - you missed an amazing time.

Part Deux
We are sitting around Crystal's apartment red'in up for her big Pre-school orientation tomorrow. Wrapping honey, preparing packets, proofing letters, and trying our hardest to prepare her for an AMAZING tomorrow. Good luck C - we love you.
We leave before the sun comes up in the AM and start our voyage back east. The first night will be spent in Grand Junction, CO. It'll be our longest mileage day at around 800 miles. It will easily be 12 or 13 hours driving, depending on how charlie deals with a day on the road. I'll try to post an update tomorrow night, even if it's from my phone.

So this will be my last official post from Los Angeles. Signing out - Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment